This is the one that started it all. The Origin name is a dual reference: on the one hand it alludes to the ultimate simplicity of Leo’s original electric guitar, the Telecaster, and on the other hand it is a reminder that the Origin shape was the first original shape created by Girault Guitars, the origin of a lineup that keep on growing.
The Origin takes its inspiration from the Tele shape but takes it elsewhere for a unique look and an amazing playing feel. It is the ultimate customizable shape, one that lends itself with an equel grace to extremely different interpretations. It works for metal with a single EMG, for blues with two P90s, for country with a traditional Tele setup, for rock with humbuckers: anything is possible and nothing is out of place on the Origin.
It’s up to you to take it where you need it!
Chose yours :
- Body : Mahogany / Alner / Swamp Ash / Korina …
- Neck : Maple / Mahogany
- Fingerboard : Rosewood / Ebony
- Tuners : standard or locking
- Bridge : Wraparound / Tune’o’matic / Hardtail
- Pickup : SP Custom / Hepcat / Bare Knuckle / Girault
- Pots : Bourns / CTS
- Caps: Paper oil / Céramic
- Jack: Switchcraft
- Finish: Oil Wax / Varnish Nitro ou PU